Home Manager. Momma. Hairstylist. Artist. Lover. Fighter. Everything and anything.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mani Monday!

I've decided in an attempt to post more frequently, that I'd have a few 'theme' days! So here's the first; Mani Monday! I know it's no longer Monday, but I just figured out how to write on my phone. 

So here is my nails I did on Monday, I had seen a Chanel mani that was super cute, so I used it as reference. I normally don't do 3D art on my own nails because I'm so rough on my hands, so I tried to keep it simple. For polish I used; Alpine Snow - OPI, Black Onyx - OPI, two Wet N Wild glitters (Kaleidoscope and I can't recall the other's name), a Franken I made, as well as Luxe and Lush - China Glaze on the tip of the ring finger, and Love Your Life - Nicole on the middle finger.





No comments:

Post a Comment