Home Manager. Momma. Hairstylist. Artist. Lover. Fighter. Everything and anything.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Mani Monday

I'm sitting at the library while Pinxit's playing quietly, so I figured it was about time to update. Ever since she broke the laptop (which yes, still isn't fixed - it's just not in the finances right now), I just couldn't be bothered to blog using an iPhone. As great as a phone as it is, it's just not meant to be used as a computer hah.

I have recently stopped having one of the girls at work do my nails, so I pulled out my bucket of polish and started painting again! Being that I'm at the library, I haven't a clue what I have on my nails. It's a kind of irridencent teal shade, which a multicoloured large hex and small round glitter - it makes me think of the circus for some reason. I really like think mani, like a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment